Skip to content
Services of Organisation
- To carry out humanitarian projects that will improve the living standards of the rural people.
- To carry out charitable and faith- based missionary activities such as orphanages.
- To engage in conflict management, transformation and peace building for a stable and peaceful society.
- To propagate and advocate for the protection and enforcement of human rights for the purpose of human development.
- To build the leadership skills and capacities of Faith Based Groups, CSOs, NGOs and CBOs for sustainable development
- To network, collaborate and liaise with other bodies or organizations that have similar objectives with ours for the attainment of similar goals.