Let’s Build A world without Human Rights Violations and imbibe Peace!
The promotion and protection of Human Rights of citizens is the focus of all civilized societies. This enhances the core values of freedoms, liberties and Human dignity; INTERCEP therefore engages in advocacy for the protection of Human Rights. International Centre for Peace, Charities and Human Development (INTERCEP) was established in 2000 but registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2005 ,Federal Republic of Nigeria as a not-for-profit, nongovernmental organization with Registration No: CAC/IT/NO 18181.
Our Recent Posts
- Developing the culture of Volunteerism By Isaiah Jam
- HWPL Peace Education Empowerment Training
- View on the current efforts at 1999 Constitutional Amendment in Nigeria
- The Iglaba Women Group during the Commissioning of the Vocational Center in Ogbudu Cross River State
- The Ambassador of Japan in Nigeria and the Host Community at the Commissioning of the Iglaba Vocational Center in Ogbudu Cross River State