Let’s Build A world without Human Rights Violations and imbibe Peace!
The promotion and protection of Human Rights of citizens is the focus of all civilized societies. This enhances the core values of freedoms, liberties and Human dignity; INTERCEP therefore engages in advocacy for the protection of Human Rights. International Centre for Peace, Charities and Human Development (INTERCEP) was established in 2000 but registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2005 ,Federal Republic of Nigeria as a not-for-profit, nongovernmental organization with Registration No: CAC/IT/NO 18181.
Our Recent Posts
- The Iglaba Women Group during the Commissioning of the Vocational Center in Ogbudu Cross River State
- The Ambassador of Japan in Nigeria and the Host Community at the Commissioning of the Iglaba Vocational Center in Ogbudu Cross River State
- STATEMENT BY CLEMENT IORNONGU DURING THE UNIVERSAL PERIODIC REVIEW IN GENEVA ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS SITUATION IN NIGERIA
- The Post Covid-19 Almajiri Child
- Students at IDEAS Learning Soap and Cream Making/Production